Friday, May 18, 2007

Leave people alone

Guess what? People do what they want and YOU aren't going to stop them? Do you know what I mean? Do you know where I am coming from? Well, let me tell you. People are gay. Deal with it! People do drugs. Deal with it! People smoke. Deal with it! People don't have the same religious beliefs you do. Deal with it! WE can't change anyone. WE can't make people do what we want them to do. WE can't control the world. All WE can do is to let people know that we care about them and love them, no matter what. I say if someone is gay, say..."I love you and care about you." You don't believe what I believe? I say, "This is the way I believe. If it makes sense to you then go with my belief. If not, you can believe as you want and I still love you." If someone does drugs or smokes, I say "I want you to know that I love you and care for you and I will be here for you when you decide you are ready to quit." Don't condemn people for who they are or what they believe. Most people know if they are living the wrong kind of life or doing the wrong things. They don't need people to point out their shortcomings. All people need is other people that will be there for them when they are NEEDED.

No comments: