Monday, May 21, 2007

Going diving

Do you remember the first time you were on a diving board? I remember the first time I got on one. I was a little boy and I climbed the ladder that seemed to touch the sky. When I finally got to the top, I looked at the board and I wondered what I was doing up there. As I mustered the nerve to walk out there, I wondered what fate awaited me. I approached the edge of the board and looked down. I said to myself, "I am up way too high!" I had to muster up some more courage for the journey I was about to undertake. The journey through the air and into the water. I jumped off, into the air and saw the water approaching me faster than I expected. I landed in the water a lot deeper down than I really wanted to be, but I eventually surfaced and went to the edge of the pool. I climbed up the ladder and decided..."I"M GONNA DO IT AGAIN!!!!!"

No comments: